Learning to Ask Critical Mental Angle Questions
Have you ever talked to a potential client and been blown off with comments like: “Oh, we already have that taken care of” or “We already have an advisor who does that for us”? You know that you have 10 seconds to come up with a compelling response or the conversation is about to be over.
This course outlines how to ask “critical mental angle” questions that can turn a potential client from “no interest” to asking for more information. Learn how to bypass a “having it all covered” response, helping clients reach the full potential of their financial plan.
- Using a 10 point checklist to help families evaluate their stewardship plan
- Introduction to resources that support each point of the checklist
- Insight into “Critical Mental Angles” and how to use them to market your services
For access to book titles referenced in the SPP 500 Handout, click this link.
- Article: Inheritances, Oh What To Do
- Article: Preparing Heirs for Their Inheritance
- Article: Do Not Render Unto Caesar More Than You Have To
- Article: Are Your Advisors Asking You the Right Questions
- Article: Discovering Your “Fire Within”
- Worksheet: Evaluating Where You Are in Your Planning
- Article: How Much is Enough
- Handout: Before and After Stewardship Planning Results